VIEW FROM TRAINING | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VIEW FROM TRAINING

Rampaging_Richo

Making the easy seem incredible
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
Just popped down to Punt Rd to have a quick gander and these are my thoughts on some of the boys running around;

Kelvin Moore: Looks a like a pretty decent size. Only a fraction smaller than Ben Holland, and not at all the bean pole he was made out to be. Skills not to bad.

Billy Nichols: Doesn't have a great body shape thus doesn't look that fit, but skills are great. One grab marks, sure hands...fingers crossed on Billy for a big year

Tim Flemming: May have been getting him confused with somebody else, but if it was him, he is a unit with heaps of aggression shown, even at training. Will cross my other fingers for something from Tim.

Kayne Pettifer: Looks in top nick, really solid thru the shoulders. Spent some time with Britts, alot of nodding of the head. Trained well.

Notable absentees - Kane Johnson, Justin Blumfield, Duncan Kellaway, Greg Stafford, Aaron Fiora, Marc Dragacevic, Marty McGrath ???

Pretty bad conditions, but they all seemed to be up.

I left with a smile ;D ;D

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Notable absentees - Kane Johnson, Justin Blumfield, Duncan Kellaway, Greg Stafford, Aaron Fiora, Marc Dragacevic, Marty McGrath ???

The search continues .. where is Marty McGrath ???

No show at the family day now training.... makes you wonder :-/

As for the others probably still recovering from all those autographs signed & photos taken I reckon ;)