Visitors to our website. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Visitors to our website.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
This is a breakdown of top overseas countries accessing PRE this year. Pretty interesting. I wonder how many fwoy and JohnF have made "friends" with in the chatroom. Would be great if overseas visitors registered and said gidday to us.

Visits Country

6554 United States
970 China
489 United Kingdom
251 New Zealand
204 Fiji
196 Korea, South
168 Japan
128 Poland
91 Thailand
83 Hong Kong
79 Canada
53 Germany
30 Denmark
24 Singapore
21 Netherlands
18 Greece
13 France

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
From those that I've encountered I'd have to say there'd be a large group accessing the PRE site from Mars. ;D

Fireman_Sam

A 'non-sexual' example of the 69 position
Feb 26, 2003
Wales
Posted by: JohnF Posted on: Today at 04:44:13am
From those that I've encountered I'd have to say there'd be a large group accessing the PRE site from Mars.

....Not to mention Uranus :p :p :p

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Gus you fly the flag well for Vietnam. Why wouldn't it be listed? Excuse me geographical ignorance but is it possible visitors from Vietnam would be named under Korea or Thailand or one of the other countries. Are they nearby?

P

PuntRoadRoar

Rosy,

you forgot to mention Western Australia on that list... well im so far away it sometimes feels like im in another country ;)

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
rosy3 said:
Gus you fly the flag well for Vietnam. Why wouldn't it be listed? Excuse me geographical ignorance but is it possible visitors from Vietnam would be named under Korea or Thailand or one of the other countries. Are they nearby?

Thailand is nearby Rosy I suppose in the context of things, but I'd hate to have to run that far.