Votes for Brownlow | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Votes for Brownlow

Which Richmond Player is Gonna Get Most Votes?

• Coughlan

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Richardson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chaffey

• Campbell

• Gaspar

• Stafford

• A Kellaway

• Johnson

• Total voters
I think Coughlan has great potential but take a game like today he had plenty of the ball but very little influence on the game......reminds me of most of Campbells games I hope he doesn't end up like him

Totally agree Laff - he is a good player but his kicking lets him down severly.........too many floaters - like tony free.......doesn't damage the oppossition with his kicks. If he could improve his kicking he will be a great player.

shawry said:
Coughlan for me but for some reason am unable to vote as the results are already shown.

I'd vote for Cogs, if I could. :-\

On both tv and radio, Cogs gained BOG votes fromc ommentators. When was the last time a Richmond player received votes in a team that has just lost by 6+ goals?

He will even get votes from the umpires in games we have lost. So expect him to poll the highest number of Brownlow votes for Richmond.