WA Amateur League - Bill Duckworth Coaching Reign | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WA Amateur League - Bill Duckworth Coaching Reign

Cuzzo

Tiger Cub
Feb 6, 2008
As an update to last year North Beach A Grade side coached by Bill Duckworth for the past 11 years playing in their 6th Grand final in a row going for 6th flag in a row

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne
Cuzzo said:
As an update to last year North Beach A Grade side coached by Bill Duckworth for the past 11 years playing in their 6th Grand final in a row going for 6th flag in a row
Did they win?

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Cuzzo said:

They seem to attract high profile coaches out there. I recall a mate playing for them in the late 80's early 90's, under Ken Judge.

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
For anyone interested, North Beach this year got eliminated in a Prelim final.

They made the grandfinal last year, and won it. I actually thought it was their 8th in a row.

Roy Sart

Tiger Cub
Sep 29, 2010
Gippsland
The North Beach Football Club is currently enjoying one of the greatest winning streaks in senior football in any competition in Australia.

In winning the West Australian Amateur Football League A-Grade Grand Final on September 11, 2010, the club won its seventh successive senior pennant, which also means The Beach has secured 10 of the last 12 senior premierships – all under the direction of former Essendon star Bill Duckworth.

That run of seven consecutive premierships surpasses records in all other States at amateur level, but North Beach has no intention of easing back.