WA Juniors | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WA Juniors

taraba

Eat em alive!!!
Jul 27, 2004
Planet Earth
Saw Alan McConnell on Fox Footy and he was raving on about some of the juniors in WA and from the International series. In particular he was raving on about Leroy Jetta (whom I've already heard of) and Clinton Benjamin. Jetta looks like a Jared Brennan type - in one passage of play he picked up the ball with one hand before 'dancing around' several opponents and giving off a handball which directly resulted in a goal. Benjamin looked a very quick and evasive midfielder.

The other player discussed was Joel Selwood (younger brother of Adam and Troy) and he looked like a bit of a ball magnet with pretty good skills.

Anyhow, all three were talked about under the topic of 'the next big things' so I was just wondering how they compared to guys like Drum, Dowler, Tyquin, Hurn etc...

Also, what about Xavier Ellis? Anyone?