Warne out of the world cup | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Warne out of the world cup

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Apparently he took what turned out to be a banned substance for his crook shoulder and so can't play and is heading back home to Melbourne. Don't know whether it's his own fault or the aussie team medico.

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
Re: Warne out of the world cup. My money is on War

Hard to believe this could happen. Either Trefor James or Shane Warne is an absolute f/wit. My money is on Warne. If he cops a lengthy ban (as he should) that could be it for him.
Goodbye World Cup. The morale in the Aussie camp must be destroyed. Get Steve Waugh over there immediately!

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
Re: Warne out of the world cup. My money is on War

Get Steve Waugh over there immediately!

I don't believe there is any way that the selectors will get Steve over there, now or ever.

As far as they're concerned, hell will have to freeze over first. That's the impression I get. Hope I'm wrong.

A

admin

Does anybody know if we'd be able to bring in a replacement player?
It's not exactly an injury keeping him out for the series.
Hope we don't have to play one short.