Watch Maurice Jnr NTFL 30 Nov 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Watch Maurice Jnr NTFL 30 Nov 2019

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Haven't watched it yet myself but MRJ 3 goals for St Mary's today, not sure what to take out of a 100 plus win but i will watch in the next couple of days to see how he was moving:

Also post game interview, jeez like pulling hens teeth, doesn't talk much :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Haven't watched it yet myself but MRJ 3 goal BOG for St Mary's today, not sure what to take out of a 100 plus win but i will watch in the next couple of days to see how he was moving:

Also post game interview, jeez like pulling hens teeth, doesn't talk much :)

Thanks Caesar. *smile* he looks older than 17 now. Must be doing Movember too :)

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Watched a little bit of the first quarter. Kicked two in that quarter , his 2nd was a seriously good goal.
Appeared to be 3 Riolis playing

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Watched a little bit of the first quarter. Kicked two in that quarter , his 2nd was a seriously good goal.
Appeared to be 3 Riolis playing

Yep they were celebrating 1,000 games from the Rioli clan I think for St Mary's, Shannon, Ben & MRJ playing.

Last edited:
  • Love

Blind Charlie

Talk is cheap,just do it !
May 20, 2015
Saw what I needed to see, has some serious burst speed when needed.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
This is a significant milestone. First real sign of form that he may have what it takes.

Reactions: 2 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Looks like he can play footy. Can't see a career in politics at this stage.:))

Remember when the old man flogged the parliamentary fridge, hocked it, and had the lot on race 7 in Alice Springs? It ran 2nd. Im not entirely sure, but i think as a politician, maurice made a good footballer.

This glimpse from MRJ is so exciting.

Its mostly about glimpses

Reactions: 1 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Can you rookie list a father-son?
You can try, but you risk someone else taking them in the main draft. Just happened, with Chris Johnson's son taken in the national draft by Essendon after Brisbane nominated him for the rookie draft.

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Extreme skills ✅ runs both ways✅ Tackles fiercely ✅ reads the game and positions himself beautifully ✅

Hard to see if he is super quick but his desire and positioning are very good. Will really benefit from a professional system. I think just working on his fitness will allow him to make the grade. Plays like a Richmond man already ✅

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
I reckon someone will certainly bid for him just to force our hand.
Hoping we can trade out of the 1st round at least next year.
Package up to get an extra 1st rounder in 2021.
Guarantee another club will put an early bid on him.
In any case, just really hope he develops well and becomes a great AFL player.

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
Am I the only one getting tired of people saying a draftee plays or looks like a Richmond man? Seen it applied a lot lately by many posters.
Not sure what this actually means? I understand the club’s interpretation of it and it applies to certain values and character traits. Not sure you can apply it to a playing style or a haircut on first glance so maybe we should use the term more sparingly?

Reactions: 1 users