Watching Videos from RFC website on iPhone | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Watching Videos from RFC website on iPhone

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Is anyone else experiencing difficulties watching videos on the RFC website on their iPhones?

I can hear the videos playing but can’t get the actual pictures to play. They work fine on my iPad but my iPhone just won’t play them.

Other videos from sites such as YouTube work fine - it’s only the RFC videos they don’t work.

Any suggestions?

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Is anyone else experiencing difficulties watching videos on the RFC website on their iPhones?

I can hear the videos playing but can’t get the actual pictures to play. They work fine on my iPad but my iPhone just won’t play them.

Other videos from sites such as YouTube work fine - it’s only the RFC videos they don’t work.

Any suggestions?
Restart your iPhone?