watering holes near Marvel stadium | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

watering holes near Marvel stadium

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021
have a mate who's going to the Bledsole Cup and wanted to know a good pub to go to before and after the game

I know of Platform 28 and the Woolshed , it looks like its gone ?

Any others ?

Thanks

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
have a mate who's going to the Bledsole Cup and wanted to know a good pub to go to before and after the game

I know of Platform 28 and the Woolshed , it looks like its gone ?

Any others ?

Thanks
Don't go to 90secondi.....warmest beer ever. Rubbish.

Liam_Nissan

Tiger Rookie
Aug 1, 2020
Really thin options down that way. Maybe Hightail over at 727 Collins. The mitre and Charles dickens taverns are mid city and an easy 15 min walk to the ground. If they prefer old school boozers

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Another example of terrible modern day Australian infrastructure development. The ground, construct, surrounds etc. Just a soulless, dysfunctional mess from start to finish.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
A sea of black jerseys in the crowd at Marvel, Aussie fans were well and truly out numbered, not surprising I suppose.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
What a joke of a sport. Much in common with AFL. Huge game; major international rivalry, decided by an absurd decision by some foreign ref claiming Wallabies took a couple of seconds too long. With huge crowd noise, most likely could not hear him and believed it was time-off!
What an absolute disgrace. Ref can now fly out with his 15m of fame. what is the point of having a huge, multi-million $$ sport decided so pettily and arbitrarily by boneheaded officials.