WE CAN WIN THIS ONE!!!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WE CAN WIN THIS ONE!!!!!!

alleycat

I'm a llama!
Aug 9, 2003
Frankston
check this out is the afl telling us something? this is round 21
Friday

# Hawthorn v Carlton, MCG, 7.40pm

Saturday

# Essendon v Fremantle, Telstra Dome, 2.10pm

# Adelaide v Kangaroos, AAMI Stadium, 2.40pm

# Sydney v Collingwood, Telstra Stadium, 7.20pm

# Brisbane v Geelong, Gabba, 7.10pm

Sunday

# St Kilda v Western Bulldogs, York Park, 1.10pm

# Richmond v Port Melbourne

Don't know that I'd be all that confident, alleycat. Reckon we'd struggle to beat an egg at the moment. And Port Melbourne are in good form, too :)

Well done Spud. I never thought I'd say that but obviously he knows someone down at the AFL and figured that Port Adelaide would check to see where they're playing. Realising they have a bye Williams has given them the weekend off. The Tigers will get the 4 points by default. Unless Danny directs the bus driver to Waverley.

I was going to ask could I have some of what alleycat's on but then I read RFC's reply and I like that scenario better.
By the way RFC, get your facts straight, Eddy's team is spelt @#$$%^&*##(

lol mellowyellow,

i think we might be lucky though the bullies and blues will be relegated this year... i think next year we might not be so lucky. thats when d.fraudley's job will be complete in totally destroying our club

alleycat said:
ok i ll go on the record i think we can win on sunday ..................... and yes i have had my medication today lol

I would seek a second opinion alleycact......and quickly. This is a poor endorsement of your meds and is obviously causing you to have momentary lapses of reality. ;) ;D

Nah now I know why Williams said that training on the M C G on saturday, will be the hardest thing to do on the agenda this week,for port. reported on last nights news. :'( :'( :p :p