We don't get to defend our cup. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

We don't get to defend our cup.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Collingwood and Freo are playing the exhibition game in London this year.
I guess our boys have hardly earned an all expenses paid overseas holiday this year anyway.

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Yes Rosy, it is a tragedy. Tragic in that we dont get to see Richo dominate again, in another meaningless game!!!

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Maybe you've hit on something there Diggles. We should get them drunk before they go out on the field next season, seems they play better that way. ;D

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Apparently due to the Tigers poor showing again this year, there trip to PHUKET has been cancelled.

Instead they will be going on a 2 week camping trip of the little desert to observe the nesting rituals of the endangered mallee-fowl. Alcohol is banned, as is anyone with any type of St. Kilda connection. ;D

EyeOfTheTiger

I'm a llama!
Jul 16, 2003
LOL.

There won't be too many Tigers in the international team either.

AK would be best bet for his goal keeping skills.
Cogs, Johnno, Chaff maybe. Any others?

RFC not KFC

Tiger Superstar
May 2, 2003
AK wont make the all Australian team but he'll be selected to play in the International Rules game. Other than him we'll have no-one else on either team.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Still laughing hysterically from when they decided to play Richo in the international series a few years back. I suspect the irish were laughing as well.