We need to send a message to all of them | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

We need to send a message to all of them

tigerjoe

EAT 'EM ALIVE TIGERS!
Aug 24, 2003
Melbourne
Surely we cannot continue like this.
We are the laughing stock of the AFL.
A clear message needs to be sent to the club that we will not tolerate what is going on. I urge everyone who reads this to contact the club by phone/email/mail and let them know that not only does the axe need to be swung with the coaching staff, recruiting department and players , attitudes need to change so that we don't resemble the bulldogs, Geelong and St.kilda. The way we are going we are just as bad and in some respects worse than them.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
For about the 1st time in my life I have emailed the club out of frustration over our recent performance, but more importantly their continued media blind faith comments.

Will await their reply. Should be interesting reading.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Welcome to PRE joe. :)

I heard Greg Miller speaking about Danny on 3L0 today. He said that he was amazed when he came to the club at how little support Danny had and how little respect was shown to him.

He said they took measures and got other people in to help Danny out and that things were better now.

I really get the feeling the club think Danny is doing well.

Can't they see with all that extra support in place we are still crap and supporters are being alienated.

How can they tell us to just be patient and put up with it.

Greg Miller and Clinton Casey aren't Richmond people.

How could they know the heartache of our constant let downs year after year?

The disappointment of our once proud club now being a laughing stock and the easy beats?

The embarrassment when friends comment on Richmond media statements.

I think they show very little understanding of Richmond supporters, and are putting the club in a perilous situation.

Ah geez, I hate saying anything against the club. Bring on the Hawks game and put me out of my mysery for a few weeks. :'(

vladz

Take us forward!
Jul 20, 2003
Canterbury
i agree with rosy, something has to be done, someone has to take responsibility. who else but danny? admit that you cant coach a side with a lot of history and pride, if not go back to st.kilda! and greg, when will you tell the truth, stop lying and let it go, the respect for the club and the new coach will grow! all we want is the truth! :'(

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
Can I suggest you all go to the Members Forum at the Wantirna Club. 350 Stud Rd, Wantirna. 7 pm.

Ian Campbell, Greg Hutchinson & Greg Miller will be present to answer questions.

I suggest you get there early as I have a feeling its going to be packed.

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
Am going with another Richmond member on Wednesday - we are going to write down a few questions to ask, not that we're expecting any truth with the answers they will give.

Should be interesting to see what questions and opinions are expressed on the night. I for one will not be holding back given the chance.

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
Will do gus - hopefully our members really vent their disappointment and frustrations to Miller, Hutchy and Campbell.

I think I'm gonna have a few in the bar before hand - that way I'll have an excuse for any unduly rough bahaviour I may show.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
NeWmAn said:
Will do gus - hopefully our members really vent their disappointment and frustrations to Miller, Hutchy and Campbell.

I think I'm gonna have a few in the bar before hand - that way I'll have an excuse for any unduly rough bahaviour I may show.

Have a couple for me too NewMan. Give em heaps....

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Go for 'em Newman, hope they don't shut you down or just take questions from trained stooges. Those that can't make it will be hanging for some info.

ComedyCapers

I'm a llama!
Aug 13, 2003
Canberra
No point ringing up Comedy Corner on 927 tonight. Those apologists will just say 'Be patient, It's time to all get behind Danny etc'.
They will then get Tony Greenberg to write some pulp fiction about how the process is in place and expect us to put on the rose coloured glasses.
Two years ago WCE and Freo were in the same position and often played to have 'respectable losses' by stacking the backline.
They both sacked their defensive minded dud coaches and have made progress.
We should do the same.