Weagles Game Day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Weagles Game Day

Giardiasis

Tiger Legend
Apr 20, 2009
Brisbane
Getting pretty excited for this one. Two quality teams, top 4 on the line, both playing debutantes, both sides play a different style and will look to win rather than avoid losing.

Reactions: 2 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Saw a few good signs during the Darwin game. Ball movement from defence and through the corridor was looking pretty good.

Need to improve the kick into F50.

Cotch will be a sledgehammer tonight.

Reactions: 3 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Coach Simpson whinging about the resort WC has to stay at.
Didn’t take long

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Coach Simpson whinging about the resort WC has to stay at.
Didn’t take long
Chippies moved in and wags at day spa yet?.....
Let's get Mitch Cleary and Tom Browne - Tom Browne to check it out!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
My concern is after playing in the tropics may have sapped some out of us. Excuses won't stand up with the media but it is a disadvantage for sure!

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
My concern is after playing in the tropics may have sapped some out of us. Excuses won't stand up with the media but it is a disadvantage for sure!
It’s kind of evened out by the Eagles travel and 4 day break.

Reactions: 1 user

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
Damn power went out an hour ago in Nunawading, Forest Hill and still not back on yet. GRRRRR.