Weagles Game Day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Weagles Game Day

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
According to the site that cannot be named, we are paying 1.77 and WCE are 2.05. Can that be right?
I'd have the Weagles as favourites and by a much bigger margin than that.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Their recent record in QLD isn't very good.

We on the other hand are on a roll in QLD.

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
its right, i think people still rate us despite patchy form, and don't like Weagles in Qld. Check out the squiggle tipping aggregation.

Who actually wins, who knows, but I reckon we are a good chance

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
its right, i think people still rate us despite patchy form, and don't like Weagles in Qld. Check out the squiggle tipping aggregation.

Hope so Antman.
After the week we have had.
Hope it hasn’t been a distraction.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Hope so Antman.
After the week we have had.
Hope it hasn’t been a distraction.

yeah that's the unknown... I reckon it will bring the team closer together with Benny and Dimma pulling the strings.

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004

If we hadn’t have played in the humidity of Darwin on Saturday night I would think we might be favs but I’m guessing the effects of that game will be seen tomorrow night.

Reactions: 3 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
If we hadn’t have played in the humidity of Darwin on Saturday night I would think we might be favs but I’m guessing the effects of that game will be seen tomorrow night.

yeah, we have a day's extra break and the Weagles have to travel so hoping that balances out..

Reactions: 1 users

QRtiger

Tiger Rookie
Dec 8, 2004
I just went outside to check the grass for dew, its only light tonight by the feel. Hope I didn't rub my hand were the dogs pees.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
With all this focus on staging, we'll be seeing one of the best headflickerbackerers in action tonight. ..

No doubt Bruce will go with.... "Ohh, Luke Shuey ....... now there's bravery for you from the Norm Smith medallist, BT"

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Hopefully the curator is doing his job this morning and watering the ground. :mhihi

• Haha

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
I hope I am wrong but I think the Eagles could put us to the sword tonight. We are very small down back and if we can't break even in the midfield they could really get hold of us. The small forwards are going to have to get the ball to ground for us to compete. Top four is on the line.

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
Head to head betting market has us $1.72 them $2.14

• Wow

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Whilst I have concerns about our backline (not due to ability but height) my major worry is our midfield. Against the top 2 or 3 teams we are batting short in terms of quality.

Its game like these where we will feel the pinch with no Prestia and Edwards.

Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Whilst I have concerns about our backline (not due to ability but height) my major worry is our midfield. Against the top 2 or 3 teams we are batting short in terms of quality.

Its game like these where we will feel the pinch with no Prestia and Edwards.

They feed off NitNat, if we can minimise that we will be ok.
We cannot have him get tap outs and then watch him clear the ball.
As soon as he goes and crabs the ball, i expect we will close him down.

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Lower our eyes kicking into the forward tonight Stopping McGovern taking easy marks We Win showing them they are no good away from Perth

Reactions: 2 users