Weagles Game Day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Weagles Game Day

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
If you need a break from the finals, I highly recommend watching this game again. Very intense from start to finish. Worthy of a final. That's two years in a row that we have played an absolute cracker against West Coast.

Reactions: 1 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
If you need a break from the finals, I highly recommend watching this game again. Very intense from start to finish. Worthy of a final. That's two years in a row that we have played an absolute cracker against West Coast.
According to them it doesn’t count, because we didn’t play them in WA. I so want to beat them over there this year.

Reactions: 1 user

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Why would any of us need a break from watching the finals? o_O:mhihi

Reactions: 4 users

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
According to them it doesn’t count, because we didn’t play them in WA. I so want to beat them over there this year.

We smashed them at a neutral venue!
My conclusion: West Coast supporters are the biggest bed wetters you can find.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
We smashed them at a neutral venue!
My conclusion: West Coast supporters are the biggest bed wetters you can find.
Totally. They whinged themselves right out of it last year. So funny when the Pies kicked them out of the finals in WA.

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine

I'd love to beat them over there, but it's a tough ask in a home and away game. More likely in finals when the umpires a under more scrutiny.

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Become the biggest moaners and hypocrites in the afl.They were mummy boys this year couldn't cope with the hub and then went home and still managed to blow there chances.The fact is 2 years in a row blew top 4 births and 2 home finals against a rebuilding hawks and pies outfit that was just going and hubbed for how long there the facts.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Totally. They whinged themselves right out of it last year. So funny when the Pies kicked them out of the finals in WA.
Even funnier when the Skunks forgot to turn up against the Cats the following week.

They were that insipid they earned the BRAVE tag.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Yeah, weird. They were red hot favourites after trading away their draft picks for Kelly.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Good point. I think they have the squad, but they've definitely choked more than few times. They've underachieved. Mentality?
They seem to lack the ticker required to do the hard work and hard yards when things become a grind.

GWS was the same.

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
They seem to lack the ticker required to do the hard work and hard yards when things become a grind.

GWS was the same.
Reckon West Coast is the team most likely to play us in the Grand Final this year.If on song the game would be a cracker.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

GWS was the same.

yeah, I said years ago GWS wouldn't win a flag, plastic culture. They made the GF I guess, but looks like they won't get that high again for a while. West Coast always had ticker for most of their history.. i guess they feel lucky they avoided us in 2018.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
They should threaten the top 4 with half a season at home....................thats if the season is a normal one................................

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
A 5th place ladder finish is a nice result for them and us ......................... when we finish the regular season 3rd again ...we like 3rd... :))

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Watched the replay again tonight - surprisingly fast hard game although I still remembered the highlights from watching it last year and there were many.

They were good, we were just better - simple really.