WEEK 2 FINALS 2021 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WEEK 2 FINALS 2021

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Why do I get this terrible feeling that Dudbourne are gonna blow this and let Geecheat into a GF.

Reactions: 1 user

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Can someone tell me if Higgins this weekend is the 1st time a player has ever been managed in a knockout final? After playing half a game the week before?
Trading pick 30 for a 35yo isn't looking a worse move each week.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Can someone tell me if Higgins this weekend is the 1st time a player has ever been managed in a knockout final? After playing half a game the week before?
Is or isn't?

I'm sure he'll be better next year

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Was thinking that this morning.

Think Geecheat might make a late change though.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
:mhihi :mhihi Yeah I thought that as well. Managed; in a knock out final?? As if he wasn't dropped for poor form. They think we all came down in the last shower.

I guess they're not ready to admit what a *smile* up it was to trade a top 30 draft pick for a 33 year old has been. Smith has been a very good recruit for them and Cameron was a given (although extremely high price was paid) but Higgins was a poor recruiting decision.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Got egg on my face after saying Geelong were the biggest certainties of the first week of finals. But I did clean up nicely with some multi’s in the other 3 games.

I can’t see how GWS can win without Greene, but Taranto kicked 4 in his absence against us in R22. He would have to do something similar for them to win. Cats to win, but it will be close.

Brisbane are 1-4 in finals during their recent era. 1-3 at home. Harris Andrews is clearly injured. Dogs record interstate this year is good. I predicted last week the dogs will make the GF if they get over Essendon and my opinion hasn’t changed.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
I think the Doggies will get up over Brisbane.

Cats - GWS game 50-50.

Cats with their older bodies won't benefit from the removal of the pre finals bye.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
isn't or is?

Managed is the new dropped.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
I wonder if the giants and cats players will try and get inside each other’s heads tonight about who was humiliated by Richmond more in the past few years?
Cats player to giant- “ Have you guys gotten over the embarrassment of kicking only 3 goals and getting beaten by nearly 100 points in a granny yet?”
Giants player to cat- “ Have you guys worked out how to stop choking in finals and giving up match winning leads yet? What quarter are you guys going to give up in tonight?”

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I wonder if the giants and cats players will try and get inside each other’s heads tonight about who was humiliated by Richmond more in the past few years?
Cats player to giant- “ Have you guys gotten over the embarrassment of kicking only 3 goals and getting beaten by nearly 100 points in a granny yet?”
Giants player to cat- “ Have you guys worked out how to stop choking in finals and giving up match winning leads yet? What quarter are you guys going to give up in tonight?”
I'm just glad (and bit cocky) that Tuohy stated GWS to be like us. We're still the best... The Richmond stink lives on.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Let's hope Joel has a lousy games record night. ABG.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
CMON YOU GIANTS - SMASH THESE *smile* !!!!!

Reactions: 5 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I want GWS and Dogs,

but I think Cats and Lions.

Lions play the Gabba very well.

I think these semis are pretty academic though.
Yep Bears and Cats out this weekend would be delicious.