WEEK 2 FINALS 2021 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WEEK 2 FINALS 2021

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
Think cats and dogs will win. Clearly want GWS to get it done and the straight set pussies to be a thing but seems not much more likely than lockdown ending this month.

Anyone going to watch or sticking to 2017, 19 and 20 replays? 5 games for 2021 to go.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I want GWS and Dogs,

but I think Cats and Lions.

Lions play the Gabba very well.

I think these semis are pretty academic though.

Reactions: 2 users

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
I want the Giants to get it done but I can't see it without Toby. The Swans would have been a better chance with Mills and Kennedy back.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Geelong and Dogs
But I want GWS to win
Dangerflop to get injured again in the 4th

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Geelong and Dogs
But I want GWS to win
Dangerflop to get injured again in the 4th
A more likely scenario is Stagerfield gets injured in the 1st quarter but bravely plays out the game.

Reactions: 3 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
GWS and Dogs, partly because I cannot stand the other 2 teams who will remain nameless ..

Reactions: 4 users

Stylo

Tiger Champion
Oct 13, 2012
Geelong were terrible against Port and GWS knocked them off not long ago... there's a chance

Go The Tiges!

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 14, 2009
Cats will do what they done the last few years lose the QF and then win the SF comfortably

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Geelong did not look good last week, basically they didn't look good because Port made them look bad. History tells us that the losing team from the QF wins the following week. Geelong are a quality football team, I expect they will bounce back and win. GWS are clearly not without a chance, they have beaten Geelong the last few times they have played them. While I would like to see Geelong lose, I reckon they will win.

Time to change tack! While history tells us that losing QF teams normally win the following week, Footscray are a little different. They should have been in the top 4 if not for a form slump so they are not a "normal" bottom half of the 8 team. They looked a lot better last week, admittedly only playing Essendon, but you can only play the opponent in front of you. Brisbane are somewhat unconvincing. Melbourne are the real deal so losing to Melbourne does not indicate Brisbane are terrible. Game at the Gabba will definitely help Brisbane, but Footscray travel well. Footscray just but they are going to have to play at their best.

DS

Reactions: 5 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Geelong were terrible against Port and GWS knocked them off not long ago... there's a chance

true, plus 3 changes and Clangerfield playing with a busted hand.

not that Clangefield has ever been any good in a final,

but a busted Clangerfield should be lead in the saddlebag.

you couldn't play FF with a busted hand?

Toby Greene is as mentally deficient as he his kinetically proficient. I'd trade him if I was GWS.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Feb 25, 2007
Wold love GWS to win but with Toby Greene, Tom Greene, Reid, Daniels and Finlayson out of their best 22, it'll be hard to beat the cats who are pretty much at full strength, by memory only O'Connor and Stewart are out.

Dogs I think will beat the lions, thats what I'm hoping to see the lions out in straight sets.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Toby Greene is as mentally deficient as he his kinetically proficient. I'd trade him if I was GWS.
Yep, i said this earlier.
He's a liability now, had enough chances.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Think Geecheat (and Dudbourne to an extent too) get bothered by quick forward lines.

But GWS don’t look to have much up front that’s gonna worry the Geecheat backline I don’t think.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Boring games. Can't give a fat rats toss bag.

Hope Geelong lose and Dogs win. But I think Geelong win.

Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Want the Giants to win but that last quarter against the Swans was putrid. They look cooked. A bit like the 2019 PF into the GF where we smashed them. Think the Cats will win this pretty easily unfortunately.

Reckon the Dogs can roll the Lions.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
I assume there are some final games on this weekend.
Not interested in the least.
The game has been turned into a farce thanks to Shocking.