Welcome Bigoa Nyuon | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Bigoa Nyuon

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Will be difficult to hide for long at 6 foot 9...

Some curious chronology here. Richmond announces late Wednesday that it will take a knee, ostensibly in support of the Black Lives Matter movement. The following morning, police issue the warrant for the arrest of Biggy's brother.

Biggy's sister also happens to be a lawyer and political activist.

I'm all for the club supporting its players no matter what but I really, really, really hope these things are not connected in any way.
Rumour file please

Dave Astbury said they had been discussing it as a playing group for a week or two so your time line is wrong, unless Dave is lying of course.

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Rumour file please

Dave Astbury said they had been discussing it as a playing group for a week or two so your time line is wrong, unless Dave is lying of course.

Biggy's sister is pretty handy, she organised a global movement that started a month ago with a murder in the USA as a smokescreen for an arrest warrant issued in Melbourne last week. Very capable operator, future Richmond President material

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Biggy's sister is pretty handy, she organised a global movement that started a month ago with a murder in the USA as a smokescreen for an arrest warrant issued in Melbourne last week. Very capable operator, future Richmond President material

Might have some work coming up after what happened in Deer Park today.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Anyone have any news how Biggie is training?
How did he go in the scratchie?

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Anyone have any news how Biggie is training?
How did he go in the scratchie?

Listed in the paper today that he & young Martyn are out indefinitely , shoulder & foot from memory. Not sure how & when they got injured.

Reactions: 1 user

TygerTyger

oh yeah!
Oct 17, 2006
Richmond
Some curious chronology here. Richmond announces late Wednesday that it will take a knee, ostensibly in support of the Black Lives Matter movement. The following morning, police issue the warrant for the arrest of Biggy's brother.

Biggy's sister also happens to be a lawyer and political activist.

I'm all for the club supporting its players no matter what but I really, really, really hope these things are not connected in any way.
:rolleyes:
I really try to avoid anything non-footy here, but FFS, this is one of the most stupid, blatantly racist and moronic comments. Give it a rest

Reactions: 2 users

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
His profile page on the rfc site shows a shoulder strapped so he must have come to the club with a problem that can be fixed now given the season is already over for him.