Welcome Bigoa Nyuon | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Bigoa Nyuon

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
or giving an 18yo kid an experience so he understands the level he must reach. Time to work hard Biggy

Reactions: 1 user

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Reckon they had Dow and Biggy in the side so the others that are closer to selection got a full game in the VFL trial match

Reactions: 3 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Did they put him on the ground?
Last qtr.
Biggie got up n down the ground a bit n got ignored through one passage of play. Did manage to crash across a couple of packs n spoil a couple of GeeWhizz marking attempts.
Probably nothing more than a bit of reward for the young fella after completing his first ever pre season. Let him have a weekend away with the senior team n a run around in a proper practice match, so he gets to know the levels he needs to achieve.

Reactions: 5 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Biggies brother Gach wanted by Vic Police after failing to appear at court for armed robbery and assault related charges.

• Sad

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Biggies brother Gach wanted by Vic Police after failing to appear at court for armed robbery and assault related charges.

Will be difficult to hide for long at 6 foot 9...

Some curious chronology here. Richmond announces late Wednesday that it will take a knee, ostensibly in support of the Black Lives Matter movement. The following morning, police issue the warrant for the arrest of Biggy's brother.

Biggy's sister also happens to be a lawyer and political activist.

I'm all for the club supporting its players no matter what but I really, really, really hope these things are not connected in any way.

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
Will be difficult to hide for long at 6 foot 9...

Some curious chronology here. Richmond announces late Wednesday that it will take a knee, ostensibly in support of the Black Lives Matter movement. The following morning, police issue the warrant for the arrest of Biggy's brother.

Biggy's sister also happens to be a lawyer and political activist.

I'm all for the club supporting its players no matter what but I really, really, really hope these things are not connected in any way.
How could they be related? I don't even understand what you could be hinting at?

Reactions: 3 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
I would suggest that commenting on people's family is untoward, especially when attempting to politicise their family.

It has no relevance to Biggy as a Richmond footballer.

Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I would suggest that commenting on people's family is untoward, especially when attempting to politicise their family.

It has no relevance to Biggy as a Richmond footballer.
So if a member of Biggies family won, for eg, Australian of the year or a seat in parliament, we shouldn’t mention it on PRE?

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
That's fair enough. Might well be nothing in it.
I think you may be onto something. I expect 4 corners will have an expose soon about how the sister of a Tigers rookie orchestrated all AFL players to take a knee before games top promote the BLM movement which in Australia campaigns against Aboriginal deaths in custody to protect her (African) brother who its about to be arrested.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I think you may be onto something. I expect 4 corners will have an expose soon about how the sister of a Tigers rookie orchestrated all AFL players to take a knee before games top promote the BLM movement which in Australia campaigns against Aboriginal deaths in custody to protect her (African) brother who its about to be arrested.

4 Corners? This is ACA or Sky After Dark worthy. The Antifa have penetrated every institution out there.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne

Nice theory. Welcome distraction from the implosion of Victorian Labor. :blowingup

• Love