Welcome Bigoa Nyuon | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Bigoa Nyuon

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
I wonder if Chol will have a mentoring role with this lad. Could be great for both of them.

Mabs and Biggus were seen walking from the Punt Rd Oval through Gosch's Paddock towards the Botanical Gardens when they decided to take a slash from Morell Bridge.

Mabs opened his zipper and leaned over the bridge. "The Yarra's cold tonight," he said.

Biggus replied: "It's deep too."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Why do only the elite schools in the APS competition get mentioned with draft picks (eg. Carey) when there are many excellent players getting picked from ALL schools, metropolitan and country?
Probably because APS and AGS school footy takes precedence over NAB League and is a full competition. Went to a few Caulfield Grammar games this year and there was always at least 10 recruiters there at each game.

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
8 kids

Sounds like his mums the leader of the UFLS

(United Front for the Liberation of Sperm)

I could say the same of my own mum who had 8 kids. Catholic upbringing.

Letsroar

Tiger Matchwinner
May 19, 2014
Looking at the video highlights. If he turns into a bigger faster version of Alir Alir will be the steal of the draft. IMO the reason Saints passed was they need immediate impact so can’t give 2-3 years at VFL level to continue to develop

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
The Big O..... i'm gunna call him Roy, because he's Working for the Man, the Richmond Man.

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Yep, absolutely amazing family...... single mum with 8 kids.
Heard him interviewed last week. Clearly the most intelligent of the 3 people involved in the conversation!
Listened to that interview was a very good one.

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
Mabs and Biggus were seen walking from the Punt Rd Oval through Gosch's Paddock towards the Botanical Gardens when they decided to take a slash from Morell Bridge.

Mabs opened his zipper and leaned over the bridge. "The Yarra's cold tonight," he said.

Biggus replied: "It's deep too."
This reminds me of the Jamaican joke where two exchange students were invited to a dress up party. Come as an "Emotion" the invite said. The first guy came with their *smile* in a pear the second their *smile* in a bowl of custard.

Confused, the host asks, "what are you supposed to be?"

The first replied "I"m in despair, mon,"

"I'm *smile* disgusted, mon." said the second.

Boom boom!

Reactions: 1 users