Welcome Bigoa Nyuon | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Bigoa Nyuon

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Biggie Watch

“Shoulder is great, he is back to pretty much full training. His conditioning at the moment is outstanding, he has returned and done some things that we have seen in the last week which is really pleasing.
“He has taken a couple of steps forward in some areas and it’s actually really exciting to see him out here training with the boys and he is doing some good stuff at the moment, it’s really good.”

Reactions: 5 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Promising signs from Biggie today, reads the flight of the ball quite well, certainly a lot better than Mabs does. Looks to be a real prospect.

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Promising signs from Biggie today, reads the flight of the ball quite well, certainly a lot better than Mabs does. Looks to be a real prospect.
Caught my eye too tigerman ,looks a good all round package, not sure if it’s composure or a touch relaxed , however can see Biggie been a very good key defender

Reactions: 1 user

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
He is the one we need to develop , if so our defence key backs will be set for the next decade with him and Balta.

Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Firstly saw Biggie chat in a public forum tonight, super impressive with great wit. Then was able to have a great chat with him one on one, what a great young man, can’t but hope he makes the grade

Reactions: 18 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Whilst not many Richmond supporters would know him if he walked past

He is an extremely important part of our puzzle going foward , We really need 1 of if not both Miller & Biggie to become best 25 players

Reactions: 7 users

rinso17

Tiger Superstar
Feb 2, 2005
Firstly saw Biggie chat in a public forum tonight, super impressive with great wit. Then was able to have a great chat with him one on one, what a great young man, can’t but hope he makes the grade
Over the years I've met plenty of young players on the senior fringes and the ones that don't quite get there seemed either they'd reached the pinnacle or couldn't believe how far they'd gotten. The few I've met who've made it were the most focussed individuals who would make it in almost any career.

Where does Biggie sit in focus and determination? I get it its a short relationship between you and Biggie but I think you can work it out pretty quickly.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Over the years I've met plenty of young players on the senior fringes and the ones that don't quite get there seemed either they'd reached the pinnacle or couldn't believe how far they'd gotten. The few I've met who've made it were the most focussed individuals who would make it in almost any career.

Where does Biggie sit in focus and determination? I get it its a short relationship between you and Biggie but I think you can work it out pretty quickly.
We hit a few different subjects rinso , and Biggy spoke openly and passionately about them , didn’t just answer questions , he also asked questions, like do I really drink “ Nespresso” :)) , no seriously came across as genuinely interested in what I had to say( even if he wasn’t ) .

On his footy focus , I’d say he still has a bit of the “ can’t believe im here” excitement about been at Richmond, definitely loves the club and has an incredible apprecaction for them drafting him, also got the feel theres a little driving chip on the shoulder with the Saints not picking him up. in summing him up on my small meeting rinso I’d say his got great life balance, not the most focused or determined , however certainly very good in both areas . I got the feel from something he said that he had been given a great boost in confidence in the last few days .

defintly a must watch going forward

Reactions: 3 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I got the feel from something he said that he had been given a great boost in confidence in the last few days .
"Biggy, you're going to Club 80 and get to meet the legendary CC Tiger, the man who single handedly convinced the AFL Drafting team to select Rance over the lesser Selwood. Charm him and you're a monty for a first team selection."

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
"Biggy, you're going to Club 80 and get to meet the legendary CC Tiger, the man who single handedly convinced the AFL Drafting team to select Rance over the lesser Selwood. Charm him and you're a monty for a first team selection."
Well he did ask for a selfie :cool: , now I don’t have time to tell the story how I turned Soldo’s career around ......don’t forget about the recruitment of Angus “camel” Graham:))

• Haha

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
It was pretty willing, and the brothers were in the thick of it after Mabs was put down 40 metres from where Garp was lining up for a set shot on goal – play was stopped so it was a dog act that set off a brawl.

Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I’m sensing a pattern with the young gentleman that I have a good chat with, first Sydney now Biggy, I think they need to understand do as I say not as I do ....ahh kids today

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users