Welcome Bigoa Nyuon | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Bigoa Nyuon

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Id be disappointed to lose him

Has alot of tools and a great kid that has been injured and unable to get games due to covid, Really hoping we get to keep him but i have a bad feeling about this

Reactions: 2 users

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Even with Biggy on the list we need another one, and another Key Forward.
I was in the let’s get one next year camp given the lack of exposure of this years crop. But 5 picks is good enough. If we grab Andrew with our 1st and bazzo with our last we should be in a good position.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
If Biggie thinks he has more chance of an AFL career then good luck to him looking elsewhere. An AFL career is short enough anyway so these guy's have to go where they can possibly get a game

Reactions: 1 user

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Basically it'll open up a first round rookie choice if he goes right?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Basically it'll open up a first round rookie choice if he goes right?
Checked with my insider/outsider we did NOT promise him a spot.
And if we do have an open spot available in the Rookie draft its exactly where we conquer!

Last edited:

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
If Biggie thinks he has more chance of an AFL career then good luck to him looking elsewhere. An AFL career is short enough anyway so these guy's have to go where they can possibly get a game
Really if you are a young KP and think you are any good, Richmond is the perfect place to be. He would just about next in line, with 2 30+yos talls playing in front of him. there will be chances this year, if he is good enough, and there is a permanent spot in a year or 2.

Reactions: 1 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Interesting. With such limited footy over the last couple of years, there's probably a good chance of a couple of kids we rate sliding down the order n perhaps missing out all together.
With all our picks being well inside the first two rounds of the draft it's not really an area we should be speculating. Leaving a rookie spot available means we can bring a couple of state league players or kids who we like over for a second look.

FitenFitenWin

Listen to the thunder RFC
Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
Really if you are a young KP and think you are any good, Richmond is the perfect place to be. He would just about next in line, with 2 30+yos talls playing in front of him. there will be chances this year, if he is good enough, and there is a permanent spot in a year or 2.
Ed Zackery.

Timmy99

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 7, 2006
Canberra
Ed Zackery.
2 things.

1st - If Biggy is gone we clearly don’t rate him.
2nd - There must be a plan for getting some Key Position players onto the list. We must be looking to add through the draft this year and also have a free agent lined up for next year.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I hope we maintain Biggy , seen some good traits and think an apprenticeship under DTLD and now Tarrant would be a great education . My querie with him is that the Saints didn’t take him and the fact we’ve risked losing him by delisting, better judges then me obviously have concerns , hopefully they don’t see similar traits to his older brother .