Welcome Bigoa Nyuon | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Bigoa Nyuon

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Good luck for your debut today, Biggy. Fantastic story. I think you are going to make it with that speed, size and athletic profile. All else that's needed is courage.
Something I have no doubt you have in abundance given your life-story and family.

Reactions: 1 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Has had a taste and a win - but now it’s time to develop his game in the VFL
Hopefully today provides the incentive to keep going

Reactions: 1 user

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Did his best but not up to AFL standard yet
Maybe in time he will develop.

Reactions: 1 user

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
glad he got a game to learn from. looked nervous at times but did some ok things.

Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Was ok. Lacks strength and purpose when having to sit under the ball. Dylan and Vlaus need to give him some coaching around that.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Great experience for him. Backline was soundly beaten first quarter and a half but he got to see how an AFL team tightens up the game. Did ok for a first gamer but clearly Gibcus will come in if fit.

Reactions: 4 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
96% TOG, more than any other Tiger. 9 spoils, tied with Grimes for most for us.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users