Welcome Bigoa Nyuon | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Bigoa Nyuon

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Biggie was OK overall. He had some good moments and some average ones.

Still a project player and has time on his side, but there's more he needs to work on.

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
biggie didn't put a foot wrong,

until we subbed Noah off.

appears to have a future.

Reactions: 2 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Looked ok with the high ball from behind, bit to work with.

With Balta out for a few I reckon he gets two or three weeks at the level.

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
looked beyond exhausted in the last qtr
upto 3/4 time he was playing his role well

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Will most likely make room for the Gibbus next week, straight swap.

Had a taste and some added incentive with his debut today, but back to the ressies next week to keep working on his development.

Reactions: 5 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Looked ok with the high ball from behind, bit to work with.

With Balta out for a few I reckon he gets two or three weeks at the level.
Nope. Cant go into games with both Gibcus and Biggie down back. Tarrant has to come back to replace Balta and Gibcus replaces Biggie.

Reactions: 17 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Typically first gamer. Not a bad game but not great. Just got himself out of position at times.

Reactions: 4 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
I thought he was okay. If anything, Biggy's game just shows what a freak Gibcus is.

Reactions: 14 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Yeah, big learning experience for him. Should learn heaps from that game and develop. Didn't look over-awed, did look a little out of his depth at times, decent debut. Also looked pretty gassed at the end.

Looks like a keeper to me.

DS

Reactions: 1 user

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
He tried but seems a VFL footballer rather than AFL. I hope he was just a bit overawed by the occasion today. Comparing him with Miller I would stick with Miller despite his apparent timidity

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Nope. Cant go into games with both Gibcus and Biggie down back. Tarrant has to come back to replace Balta and Gibcus replaces Biggie.

Based on the post-match presser, Biggy's playing next week. Interesting times for Tarrant.

Reactions: 1 user

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
Biggy played a lot of VFL footy today and a bit of AFL footy, still a way off but if Hardwick wants him developed that is his call.

I hope he doesn't cost us a win.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
He just looked chronically undersized and under strength currently. Needs more time to build his body up to play that position. Will have learned a bit for, it though.

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
trailed gunston by a good yard on a few occasions. needs to tighten up.

I'm assuming he has gunston well covered for speed, so it's either a footy smarts or an application issue.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
trailed gunston by a good yard on a few occasions. needs to tighten up.

I'm assuming he has gunston well covered for speed, so it's either a footy smarts or an application issue.
AFL smarts I think. Was off the pace of the game at the start. A few years in VFL, covid match SIMs and took a while to adjust to the pace and intensity before he burned out later.
Looks like there's something to work with.