Welcome Bigoa Nyuon | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Bigoa Nyuon

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Yep, Dimma called it, he’s in next week.
Dimma:

"I'd say he'll play with Noah going out next week, so he'll continue to grow and learn. We love the strengths that he brings; he is infectious when he is playing well. We look forward to him continuing that," he said.

"He started to cramp at the end but he is only going to get better. We threw him in the deep end, but you can play 50 games at VFL level; you play one game of AFL and you're going to learn a hell of a lot more. He'll grow, he'll learn from it."

Reactions: 1 users

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
I thought his attempts to contest in the air were good ,

But seemed to get caught spectating a bit when the ball was in general play near him , but that’s probably an experience thing

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Future Back 6? Biggie, Vlastiun, Gibcus, Broad, Grimes, Rioli.
Grimes is an interesting one , playing great footy , but having the old soft tissue issue , wonder how long he plans on playing ? Broad on the other hand will probably end up beating KBs record of games played for the Tiges

• Wow

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Grimes is an interesting one , playing great footy , but having the old soft tissue issue , wonder how long he plans on playing ? Broad on the other hand will probably end up beating KBs record of games played for the Tiges
The fact he is 29 and only played 93 games may count against him. at a rough guess he would need to play 25 games year until he is about 43. might be beyond him i think.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

nikolasmia

Tiger Superstar
Sep 3, 2007
Biggies game was a bit better on the replay than it was live.

Felt like the hawks exploited him when Balta went off, they did but he wasn't that bad.

Has the tools, but a long way to go.

Hope he goes out with Balta this week, I would prefer Tarrant and Gibcus come in

Reactions: 1 user

tora

Tiger Rookie
Dec 10, 2021
Katie Brennan's?

angle ankle

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2020
both biggie & miller have potential but look apprehensive in the contest.
hopefully will come with experience & some specialized work.
our big man stocks are pretty thin.

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
Was the primary ruck in the VFL on the weekend, and from the glimpses I saw, he looked very capable in the ruck with his high leap and ability to get his hands on the ball for an advantageous tap. He also showed ability to follow up at the ground level contest. Definately saw enough to experiment further for a possible mobile second ruck role at AFL level.

Reactions: 10 users

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
It’s his only hope. Didn’t watch the game but could see how he could be very useful as mobile ruck with big leap and elite athletic ability. Will NOT make it as a defender or forward. Simple as that.

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
He was almost Marbs-like on the weekend. I was impressed with his output.

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021
He was almost Marbs-like on the weekend. I was impressed with his output.
yes he was Mabs like , hair do wise , but he attacked the contest way better
his vertical leap was impressive , watched most of the first half , rucked well and does look to have filled out a little
G Dog , I'd say reserve your judgement till next year , Aliir Aliir has a similar build and has made it at AFL level

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Grigg-like ruck?

We need some youth to give the team a bit of a surge before finals.