Welcome Derek Eggmolesse Smith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Derek Eggmolesse Smith

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Nice game to ease into an AFL career. Showed the calmness and lovely left foot disposalhed shown in VFL footy.

Reactions: 1 user

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
Not sure he’ll receive a rising star nomination but Eggy rose like a soufflé.
And that’s no yoke

Reactions: 2 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Anyone read the mongrel - in an article on that site yesterday they were previewing each teams run home and with the tigers they made the comment

You have a player with the surname Eggmolesse-Smith and while I’m sure he won’t play an AFL game, I like his name and I think everyone should know it.”

If he gets the RS nom I’m going to create an account just to give that clown a serve.

Reactions: 3 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Very nice debut by Eggsy. Wasn't a heap of pressure or intensity from Mould Coast but you can only deal with what unfolds before you in a game n Eggsy handled himself bloody superbly.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
was like a VFL opposition, but eggs sizzled.

he has eyes like Ivan magic on a footy field.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Pretty exciting to think we have unearthed another talented kid. Had a good game. Still a long way from proving he will make it, but a stong game against the suns is a good start. 2020 and beyond for eggy

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Didn't get to focus on the game very much as I had a 2 year old wanting to play and a wife who was disinterested in footy......but the bits I did see, made me smile. He was a huge way off it last year at VFL level.

Today is a complete contrast. Looked smooth, skilful and confident. Really liked the glimpses I caught.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
and a wife who was disinterested in footy......

Its a difficult line to tread between a wife who is disinterested in footy, and a wife who is disinterested in her husband.

keep up the good work gen.

I took mrs, eZ along today.

she was chuffed to see eggs, stackman, Danny, $hai and mabs come over to our fence and hand kids footy.

she has a soft spot for the brothers.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
The Chris Yarran type we hoped for. Much more composed than I thought he’d be.

It’s such an amazing step to see our kids walk in look right at home at the top level. Testament to a clear understanding and acceptance of our strategy across the football department.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Have watched him a few times this season, his silky left foot and agility stood out.
His composure and decision making let him down at times in the first game i saw him. Each game he's got better, all credit to him and the coaching staff, an exciting prospect.