Welcome Derek Eggmolesse Smith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Derek Eggmolesse Smith

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Had a good crack and a good debut for the lad showed some signs.

Won't be an easier game than that for him .

Well done Dekka or is that Degga

clown

Tiger Superstar
Mar 16, 2004
DES played a good game looked comfortable at the level. Look forward to seeing more from him

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Very clean by foot but like others have said against a very very very *smile* team.
I would play him again

Reactions: 1 user

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Extremely encouraging game. Went when he had to go and very clean with the ball. Just love him as an option as it releases Stacky to play elsewhere.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMad

All for one and one for all
Dec 18, 2002
Replacing Short.

An upgrade in every skill, especially overhead.

Reactions: 3 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
It’s only one senior game and against poor opposition however DES played just as he has in the VFL all season, which gives hope to finding a replacement for Houli in time, players like Markov and Menadue haven’t come as we would have liked to replace Houli, however now it appears that Des and Naish May have the tools to be at least competent across half back.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Always a good sign when a player gets as many disposals in AFL as he has averaged in VFL. His game translates well.

I saw Luke Murray at the golf club after the game last night. He was rapt with Egg's game. He was so happy for him and I guess gave himself some endorsement given Egg is our first academy player to make it so far