Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Wish I still had enough hair to rock any sort of do besides 5 o'clock shadow.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Nope, never had hair like that. As a matter of fact, I hated long hair so much....my mum who was a single parent on a pension couldn't afford to get my hair cut. So I cracked it and cut it myself.
Mum then had to dig up $12 to take me to the family hairdresser, who had to tell EVERYONE who walked in "I didn't do this to him, I'm just trying to fix it". Went without a few things that fortnight I could tell you ......good times. Lol
12 bux!!! How long ago was that? I was paying 12bux up until the cheeky bastard I go to put it up to 14 when all the lockdowns ended.
He does haircuts and alterations and when you walk in he has clippers in one hand and tailors scissors in the other and asks...... "What you like"?
Ya definitely get what you pay for:rolleyes:

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I paid about 90 bucks for a pair of Wahl clippers over 20 years ago, and haven't looked back, some might say my hair hasn't looked good since:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
12 bux!!! How long ago was that? I was paying 12bux up until the cheeky bastard I go to put it up to 14 when all the lockdowns ended.
He does haircuts and alterations and when you walk in he has clippers in one hand and tailors scissors in the other and asks...... "What you like"?
Ya definitely get what you pay for:rolleyes:
Would have been somewhere in the mid-late 80s as I wasn't at high school.

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Hate to say it but I think his disposal might hold him back as a player. Really doesn't kick the ball reliably for an outside player which is vital in the current incarnation of footy.

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Hate to say it but I think his disposal might hold him back as a player. Really doesn't kick the ball reliably which is vital for an outside player which is vital in the current incarnation of footy.

I think he can tidy it up ToO

He’s young and lacks poise at the minute. Also, a touch more conditioning will work wonders

One more pre season and look out

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Has some deficiencies but have to keep on with Hugo. His work rate and contested side is really improving. Happy with how he is going

Reactions: 2 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
You don’t drop players like Hugo. Their real worth won’t be seen until they get 50 games under their belt.

Journeyman and list cloggers is where the focus needs to be.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
You don’t drop players like Hugo. Their real worth won’t be seen until they get 50 games under their belt.

Journeyman and list cloggers is where the focus needs to be.
Hugo is head and shoulders above the likes of Aarts, Parker and at times Ross all have shown they are not consistently up to AFL level.

Reactions: 4 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Not clean. Jury out for mine, but we need to give him the games to see what we have.

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
For context. He’s still only 20 and in his third season at the club. Turns 21 in November! Played a grand total of 10 games to date. Averages 15.8 disposals this year up from 9.4 last year.

Going alright I think.

Reactions: 6 users

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Pi$$ the bogan hair off, get in the gym and smash the skills on both feet. Can get there

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Seems like they are trying to get him to play the role similar to Short but hes a pure winger. Didnt like his lack of contest at times but still young. Needs a haircut though as its starting to annoy me. Become a player first then worry about hair styles

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I’d just keep playing him , time we played more of the new and untried over the not what they once weres .

I think we should take the chance to rest a few of the old boys every now an then and blood a few kids , let’s just see what happens and reacess at rd 14