Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Knew he was a good runner but didn’t realise he was that quick

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Just showed the sprint replay. Hugo barges in with a Dusty haka tongue. :mhihi

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
He smoked Brad Hill. How can the Tiges use that blinding speed for good and maybe some evil!!

Reactions: 3 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Build a tank and to the wing
Needs to become the Richmond version of what Isaac Smith has been for the Hawks and the Cats.

Needs to toughen up and be harder at the contest too, as that is his biggest weakness in my view.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Build a tank and to the wing
Doesn't need to build a tank clocked 6:12 in 2km time trial at combine, improvements required a bit better in the contest and cleaner by foot but I reckon he has a lot more upside

Reactions: 16 users

Brettstigers

Queen La Camilla
Mar 21, 2005
Sydney
I think I understand now why his disposal is a bit iffy. He is running too damn fast to hit the barn door.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Doesn't need to build a tank clocked 6:12 in 2km time trial at combine, improvements required a bit better in the contest and cleaner by foot but I reckon he has a lot more upside
Agree , biggest issue for me is he has long lapses in games where he has no impact ,as do a lot of youngsters . Going to be a good player imho

Reactions: 2 users