Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Hugo Ralphsmith

TheCan

Tiger Superstar
Jul 17, 2011
worth playing out the year, but i dont think he will be any good moving forward.

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Really really disliked his game tonight. Should be dropped and needs to work on being harder at the ball and the contest. Was very soft tonight.

Reactions: 5 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Really really disliked his game tonight. Should be dropped and needs to work on being harder at the ball and the contest. Was very soft tonight.
It is his most glaring deficiency and has been since he debuted, it is also the area of his game that has not improved

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Still cant believe he received a Rising Star nom before Gibcus.
Hopeless tonight.
One stage i was not wanting him to go near the ball.
He doubled handed nearly every ball and his options are always to go back or to someone under more pressure.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
I'd give him a rest. I think he's been a weak link 2 weeks in a row since is RS nomination.
He's got some good experience to build on for next year but I want a look at a Brown or Banks.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Jury is still very much out for me. He picks and chooses when to go far too often. Add to that his inconsistent skills.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Kid stays. He is young and learning.

But more importantly he gives us speed and run across the ground.

Talk of him not being a long term player are just plain stupid.

Reactions: 4 users