Welcome Josh Gibcus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Josh Gibcus

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Gee he can jump!!!! Be good if he grew a couple more inches, I did when we selected him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
Really like this pick. Along with Noah, we have the makings of a great tandem that should be around for many years to come!

Reactions: 1 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Was who I was hoping for leading into tonight. Sets up our list nicely. The leap is an elite trait that we must see if it also translates into also going forward.

Reactions: 1 user

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
I'm happy we picked Gibcus and reckon he'll go well with us. He's definitely got the tools to be an excellent key position player and he's in the right environment to make the most of it.

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Love this pick. Best CHB in the country, who will make the King Twins lives miserable for the next 10 years

interviewed great too.

Welcome to tigerland son

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Barry. Top 5 pick all year, no good reason for him to fall.

Tall, leap, reads the ball coming in, interceptor. On the club website mentions playing at both ends. Intriguing.

Key backs locked for a long time. Big tick. Learns under Tarrant.

Reactions: 11 users

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
Great selection. Mids can be found in later rounds every year but talls with his athleticism and footy IQ are as rare as hens' *smile* s.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users