Welcome Josh Gibcus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Josh Gibcus

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Gibcus to play forward for mine, because Balta's best football has been down back.

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Gibcus to play forward for mine, because Balta's best football has been down back.
Balta will start forward this week IMO. Both Balta and Gibcus trained forward and Miller back. Balta and Gibcus interchangeable forward and interchangeable with Miller back if required.

Reactions: 2 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
He looked pissed bring subbed out for Aarts.
Thinking back it was a bad move because if he tool that mark he wouldve kicked it.

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Looked absolutely lost in the forward half, had absolutely no leading pattern or concept

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Another one on the coach. When Dimma *smile* his pants he gets desperate and does stupid things. Gibcus just needed a rest not to be thrown around the ground hoping he could win us games. Gibcus and Balta should never leave the backline. No matter what!!

Reactions: 3 users

Razorgang2

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 15, 2014
Another one on the coach. When Dimma *smile* his pants he gets desperate and does stupid things. Gibcus just needed a rest not to be thrown around the ground hoping he could win us games. Gibcus and Balta should never leave the backline. No matter what!!
Aint that the truth.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Has fallen away but should only be playing back. First year player being asked to play forward and now ruck is one tough gig.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Drafted as a key defender
Ends up forward and in the ruck
Coaching that only messes with young minds

Reactions: 4 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
No they just wanted to sub on the matchwinner :peepwall
He looked filthy on the bench Caesar.

I thought the same thing, he's been subbed out to get aarts on. I wonder if his shoulder is injured at all.

At least it wasn't a 'minor' hamstring like Dusty's.... That costs him 5 weeks....

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Drafted as a key defender
Ends up forward and in the ruck
Coaching that only messes with young minds
It’s a bloody joke. Threw him to the wolves earlier in the year by putting him on Max King in last quarter against St Kilda & now this.

We should have dropped Miller, played Gibcus back and picked Ryan.

artball

Jul 30, 2013
It’s a bloody joke. Threw him to the wolves earlier in the year by putting him on Max King in last quarter against St Kilda & now this.

We should have dropped Miller, played Gibcus back and picked Ryan.
it's weird.
put him on other big experienced bodies as well to 'learn the craft'
and, like you say, now this .... ?

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
it's weird.
put him on other big experienced bodies as well to 'learn the craft'
and, like you say, now this .... ?
Plus he looks like a natural key position back in the making. So why not develop him up back? Stop trying to make him something he isn’t.

Was in coaching hope that he was played forward. Same as playing Balta forward - more in hope. All because we haven’t recruited any key forwards.

artball

Jul 30, 2013
Plus he looks like a natural key position back in the making. So why not develop him up back? Stop trying to make him something he isn’t.

Was in coaching hope that he was played forward. Same as playing Balta forward - more in hope. All because we haven’t recruited any key forwards.
he looked good against some of the big experienced forwards before he got tired ..

it shouldn't be the same problem as Balta, but it's become similar