Welcome Judson Clarke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Judson Clarke

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
His best game by a long way today. Stayed more involved in the game over the 4 quarters. Encouraging signs but needs to become more normal.
Needs more maturity and more strength and aerobic capacity.

Gets gassed easy, but has the skills composure and the pace and anticipation to be a damaging player.

One of a group of juniors that will be twice the players they are now in 18 months after more maturity and work.

Sonsie, Cumbo, Sambo and Moju are the others.

Needs to keep playing to get match conditioned.

Reactions: 2 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Thought he was great today and has a touch of class which we severely lack.

Reactions: 6 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I hope we keep this playing a kid with elite goal sence a secret , won’t be a player until he has more pressure acts then goals

Reactions: 3 users

Letsroar

Tiger Superstar
May 19, 2014
Showed a lot today I felt
His speed created a couple of opportunities that weren’t really there
Does get gassed easily but that will improve with another preseason

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Best game for the club. Has been giving glimpses of his class but today put it all together in that hf role. I liked the link that he gave us and he's a lovely kick from 50m.

Reactions: 4 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
The kid doesn’t lack confidence. He has probably been disappointed in his own output as much as anyone.
He works hard on and off the track and improvement is never linear.
But today should be the shot in the arm he needed.
Two clutch goals at critical times when the game was hottest will do wonders for his career.

Reactions: 11 users

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
There was a moment in the third quarter (it think it was the third) where he took possession and it looked like he was toast with two Giant's players bearing down on him, but he backed himself, evaded both tackles and sent the ball inside 50. The Tiges supporters in the crowd went, "yay, groan, yay!"

He was very good today.

davidc0055

Tiger Matchwinner
May 23, 2011
I doubt he's ever going to be a contested-ball player, but it's good to have someone with decent foot skills

Letsroar

Tiger Superstar
May 19, 2014
Is really quick over the first few meters. Can create opportunities that others can’t with this
Nice kick at goal
Needs another preseason as too easily gassed. suppose acceleration uses a lot of gass

Reactions: 1 users

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
How nice to see someone bang a long one on the left from 50. Keep playing the boy

Reactions: 7 users

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Still only 19 years old.

Turns 20 on the 17th October.

What a talent.