Welcome Judson Clarke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Judson Clarke

drpepper

Tiger Cub
Jul 11, 2015
Explosive off the mark yesterday with a killer change of pace. The goal sense reminds me a bit of Titch when it started to click for him in the early years as high-half forward type.

Reactions: 3 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
There was a moment in the third quarter (it think it was the third) where he took possession and it looked like he was toast with two Giant's players bearing down on him, but he backed himself, evaded both tackles and sent the ball inside 50. The Tiges supporters in the crowd went, "yay, groan, yay!"

He was very good today.

I remember that one. I think I groaned at home thinking he was being run down, and then he just glided straight past them. The evasion / pace was great.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
That goal in the last was pure class.
Looked like he kicked it off three steps from outside 50 and it cleared the line by at least a few meters. Not bad from someone who wouldn’t look out of place running around in the local u16’s comp.

As has been said before, not even 20 yet. Will be a serious player in 3-4 years time.

Reactions: 8 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Not many on the list with the skill set to kick that goal from down town, and didn't he love it.

Will gain a lot of confidence from yesterday.

Reactions: 4 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Nowhere near the finished article but starting to show us what the coaches see in him. A good change of pace, a little awareness and a good kick is a good start

Reactions: 1 user

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
I wrote to my Tiger mates on draft night that Juddy was the reincarnation of Robbie Powell.

Reactions: 1 users

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Anyone with foot skills should be in the team,

Although in recent games he has had the odd turnover , with more game time will come confidence & those left foot bullets will start hitting the mark more consistently

Reactions: 2 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Has weapons we lack. Keep going lad. Take the game on. Make hard kicks. Run and carry with hurt is rare.

Building.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Danjam

Tiger Cub
Oct 16, 2022
Seeing Zac Butters transition from a speedy and lightly built half forward to a proper good inside/outside mid could Juddy follow a similar path? Appears to have all the traits and is starting to put on size but just needs to increase his contested side of his game. Could be the perfect combination with Bolton, hopper and taranto.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I think we can count on his left leg being a VIP of our rebound.

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
I'm just glad mcqualter is playing forwards forward, and midfielders in the midfield.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Needs to learn how to get more involved. That will come with experience, maturity and working on his strength. He is only young, but needs development.

DS