Welcome Judson Clarke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Judson Clarke

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
More highlights on Clarke, this kid has some serious toe!

Check out the very last highlight in that package.

Burns off an opponent through the middle, then running full tilt, drops a perfect pass to his forward.

Sensational.

That kick alone is why he deserved to be drafted.

Reactions: 8 users

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
As our 5th pick of the draft, it almost feels like he's a late pick, like a Sam Butler type.

But at Pick 28, he's a higher pick than our 1st pick last year.

Exciting stuff heading into next year.

Reactions: 4 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
As our 5th pick of the draft, it almost feels like he's a late pick, like a Sam Butler type.

But at Pick 28, he's a higher pick than our 1st pick last year.

Exciting stuff heading into next year.
Interesting way to look at it 123 , very true , looks like a classy small forward with an upside

Reactions: 1 user

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
The Boy can run and has elite speed and ball skills and he is a late birthday 17/10/2003 so we can expect a bit more physical growth and looking like he has some midfield ability. hopefully we have another Shai Bolton type late pick on our hands here

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
The Boy can run and has elite speed and ball skills and he is a late birthday 17/10/2003 so we can expect a bit more physical growth and looking like he has some midfield ability. hopefully we have another Shai Bolton type late pick on our hands here

Matt Clarke said he thought Judson could become our Kane Lambert in time with his speed and his surge capacity. Lambo with more pace, I would happily take that.

Last edited:

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Matt Clarke said he thought Judson could become our Craig Lambert in time with his speed and his surge capacity. Lambo with more pace, I would happily take that.
Kid must have a pretty big tank if they are looking at him as a lambo replacement . Judy looks like he sure likes a goal or 6

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Kid must have a pretty big tank if they are looking at him as a lambo replacement . Judy looks like he sure likes a goal or 6
Run hard, run fast and pop up at the right moment to kick a goal.
Sounds simple but Lambo is a gem.
Loving the look of his long-term replacement!

Reactions: 5 users

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
Run hard, run fast and pop up at the right moment to kick a goal.
Sounds simple but Lambo is a gem.
Loving the look of his long-term replacement!
Yeah Lambos a gun. I reckon he is a fantastic example for any your player to follow.

Reactions: 7 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
He is also a damn side better looking than Craig Lambert as well.
Yeah someone picked me up on it it was meant to be Kane Lambert, thought I had amended post, obviously not :rolleyes: . Have now.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Either way, Craig was not the best looking rooster.

But he could play footy.
Sheep,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Great in n under, serious hands but kicked a footy like he had four legs.

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
To think our last pick,a high 28 has jet like traits,our 2022 list is considerably more talented.

Reactions: 1 users

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
To think our last pick,a high 28 has jet like traits,our 2022 list is considerably more talented.

The best part is that talent will be homegrown.

Compared to us, on the surface it seems Geelong and Hawthorn replaced their ageing premiership talent with more ready-made talent via trades and FA.

Reckon there's great intangible value in having your talented players mostly being developed together from a young age under a stable regime.

Even 8 years from now, possibly half our squad would've been developed as a blank slate under Dimma with Cotch, Dusty, Jack, Grimes, etc modelling the way.

Reactions: 7 users