Welcome Liam Baker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Liam Baker

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Tried hard again today but little support. However, l am surprised he still has a head on his shoulders as the oppo keeping trying to rip it off and he gets no protection from the umps

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Tried hard again today but little support. However, l am surprised he still has a head on his shoulders as the oppo keeping trying to rip it off and he gets no protection from the umps
Evidently the Yeo was incidental and he was trying to get the ball- so no free.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Makes a lot of sense for Bakes to go home & get a foothold in business in his home state before he retires.
There would be lots of opportunity for him.

Don't want him to go as he's a ripper but I'm not holding my breath on him staying with us given our current situation.

Reactions: 1 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Makes sense not to buy investment property in Victoria.

Covid land tax
Check the smoke detector ten times a year.

State budget going up the wazoo due to profligate spending probably meaning more money grabs and restrictions in being able to pass the cost on to the tenants.

Bakes probably has some good advisors.

Reactions: 3 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Baker is getting a lot of midfield minutes this year and that is skewing his numbers a bit.

But 20 touches and 1.4 goals a game. Elite HFF/MID. This is gold.

Reactions: 1 user