Welcome Liam Baker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Liam Baker

davidc0055

Tiger Matchwinner
May 23, 2011
He's one of my favourites, but he's having a shocker today. His ball use has been terrible

Reactions: 1 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Love him but isn’t sticking tackles or delivering with poise or precision.

If none of this, then what?

I’m with Scoop on this. Bakes is a watch for me with potential for trade.

Reactions: 1 user

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Previously untouchable for mine. Now if it means we can bring in a blue chip midfielder I'd consider it. Been very poor for a number of weeks now.

Reactions: 1 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Our fwd line is currently a graveyard for small forwards. Have a look at the difference in rioli since being moved out.

Reactions: 3 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Always seemed to have composure and class and excellent skills on both sides when playing half back

Reality is that some blokes just don’t take it with them when moving forward or midfield - Vlaustin for example

Could it be that he needs to go back to being in the backline and we just have to work around that?

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Can't kick.
Can't have a team of players that can't kick.
Perfect opportunity to screw freo and trade him

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Bakes is a gem. Overwhelmed trying to be Prestia and now Martin and plugging any other hole we have.

Reactions: 2 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Today doesn’t change anything. He’s a really, really exciting kid. Shown glimpses of elite.

But not untouchable, like everyone besides Dusty and Shai.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
That miss in the third quarter when we had a bit of a run on was a killer. When he misses 30 in front and then soon after Hawkins kicks it from the boundary, it’s infuriating stuff.

Reactions: 2 users