Welcome Liam Baker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Liam Baker

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Not his best game but some important work including two goals

21 disposals and 2 goals you can't expect much more than that every week, maybe just not quite as clean today but still a good game.

Reactions: 6 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Quiet first quarter but was good after that. I especially liked him tackling Nic Nat to the ground :D

Reactions: 2 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Has had a fantastic season but that was his worst game in weeks. Basically invisible with the game there to be won.
Has the media attention got to him??
He was the toast of the town 2 weeks ago.
He was wanted by 17 other clubs.
If he gets offered more then 450k-500.
I wouldn't offer more..

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Wtf happened last night? Did he go into guts at all? Forward? Just seemed to be wandering aimlessly. Bizarre

Reactions: 1 user

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
Wtf happened last night? Did he go into guts at all? Forward? Just seemed to be wandering aimlessly. Bizarre
Cbd is not where he does his best work , I reckon a taller opponent tracked him and outmarked him a couple a times . He’s a ripper bakes , expect him to bounce back

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
He has been reading the papers
Got too big too quickly
Looked out sorts last week and even worse last night.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
He has been reading the papers
Got too big too quickly
Looked out sorts last week and even worse last night.
Needs to be settled in one position. He's been forward, back, and the midfield, with Nank and Soldo injured he'll probably be asked to play ruck.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Does anybody have AFL smother numbers? Just wondering who is second and how far behind he is.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
I think he needs to be on the ball. We need another competitor in there. Shorty shouldn't be starting in the centre bounces. If they want him in the midfield start him at half forward and then switch him in the midfield. He is to outside to be starting in the centre bounces.