Welcome Liam Baker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Liam Baker

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I think a few went onto Martin but all had trouble with him.

Looks a heck of a pickup for peanuts.
What the heck was he doing during his time at the Suns?!

Killing time being guaranteed games and collecting a healthy pay check.

Would look better in a RFC jumper, but for what they are paying him he would want to be playing good footy.

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Sorry if this has ready been posted.

Check out his gym.

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Interesting that all 3 of Baker, Broady and, Grover are all rural WA boys from childhood and all very down to earth no nonsense types.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Good story in todays Hun about this bloke currently doing the big back from WA to be ready for training next week.

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC
Every time I see a new post indication for player's thread during lockdown I fear the worst. (sorry to have contributed to that problem for anyone else experiencing the same thing)

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Was interviewed sitting under a Pergola in Murray Bridge SA on his way back to Victoria on FoxFooty last night, very funny.
He said that he had a swag and was going to camp out after buying a feed.
As he has said previously, he cuts his own hair. They mustn't have any mirrors on the family farm, his hair looked terrible. To be fair though, he was 3000 km's into his road trip and might not have run a rake through it for a few days.

Edit

It's on again now, they are replaying it.

Reactions: 2 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
The one letdown with Bakes is the missed opportunity to pronounce Pingaring "Pinga-ring".

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Good story in todays Hun about this bloke currently doing the big back from WA to be ready for training next week.

Loved what he said about the Nullabor. Every one should do it at least once, or words to that effect.

Have travelled it 3 times, there and back, and never found it other than fascinating. Always something to see and other vehicles to wave to.

Had rellies in Esperance, hence the trips.

Reactions: 1 user