Welcome Liam Baker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Liam Baker

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Love this kid, always gives his all.
Hope he is a long term player for us.

Reactions: 5 users

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC
Was interviewed sitting under a Pergola in Murray Bridge SA on his way back to Victoria on FoxFooty last night, very funny.
He said that he had a swag and was going to camp out after buying a feed.
As he has said previously, he cuts his own hair. They mustn't have any mirrors on the family farm, his hair looked terrible. To be fair though, he was 3000 km's into his road trip and might not have run a rake through it for a few days.

Edit

It's on again now, they are replaying it.

Video now on the club's page:

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Had the job on Discos, got creamed early then moved on to Phillips.
Was better then short.
We cant play both short and Baker in the backline

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Had the job on Discos, got creamed early then moved on to Phillips.
Was better then short.
We cant play both short and Baker in the backline

Mayne, Daicos, Cameron, Cox, Mihocek, Madgen they are always causing us problems with spuds.

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
I know they switch around a bit and there's no real set matchups anymore, but I thought Bakes played a bit on Jamie Elliot. Didn't even notice Elliot, and he's usually on the extensive list titled "Spuds that save their one good game for the season against Richmond"

Reactions: 1 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Looking forward to this future AA coming back into the side.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Great to have Bakes back, hopefully it allows Stacky to play further downfield where he's more dangerous.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
He stunk today.
Made some horrendous mistakes down back but the one that got me angry was when he got the 50 he bolted to the 50 ignoring both Cotchin on the 50 and Short to the right of him.
It was really poor play.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Thought I saw him in the centre square in the last quarter. Love him but not sure he helped too much in there.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Nothing against him.
But no Houli for the next 5 weeks.
We can't have both Baker & Short in the backline.
Its time to move Short to the wing

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Got caught a couple of times trying to break tackles, but he finished the game off well.
He's a fighter the little bugger, has confidence in his own ability. In the Prelim against the Cats he was up against it early against Miers, but stuck to this task and played a good game.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Thought I saw him in the centre square in the last quarter. Love him but not sure he helped too much in there.
That would have just been a rotation thing, considering we only had 1 on the bench.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Key cog in a backline that was very good today, albeit against pretty poor opposition.