Welcome Matthew Parker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Matthew Parker

TigerForce

On the way to number 14.
Apr 26, 2004
Yep big Ty Esler, and the Big "O" Orren Stephenson also wore it from memory.
I was always impressed by Esler until I noticed him acting like a kid at Waverley one night in one our pre-season games.

Reactions: 1 user

5SKULL5

What stands in the way, becomes the way!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne
I was always impressed by Esler until I noticed him acting like a kid at Waverley one night in one our pre-season games.
I always had hopes for big Ty too, till after a thrashing at Kardinia Park, I saw him tucking into multiple B Mac's up the highway.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I always had hopes for big Ty too, till after a thrashing at Kardinia Park, I saw him tucking into multiple B Mac's up the highway.
Back when Big Macs were Big Macs, and Maccas was actually half decent.

TT33

GO TIGES!!!
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
# 37 Michael Green, 4 times Premiership player, RFC Hall of Famer, RFC Team Of The Century & Life Member.
Pretty handy #37.

He was a Great Player

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
# 37 Michael Green, 4 times Premiership player, RFC Hall of Famer, RFC Team Of The Century & Life Member.
Pretty handy #37.

He was a Great Player
Yep and I don't think anyone has got anywhere near him that has worn it since.

berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
Was drunk as a skunk at the Dandenong hotel strippers one afternoon back in the day carrying on like a flog.
Whilst we were all impeccably behaved and sober of course.

Loved a slurp big Ty.

• Haha

Tenacious

Tiger Champion
May 19, 2008
I was at that game and i actually thought we found a player that could match Ablett and Dunstall

Lounder probably did match them
Ablett and Dunstall's combined weight was approx 190kg - Lounder about the same

• Haha

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
I was at that game and i actually thought we found a player that could match Ablett and Dunstall
Early the next week he led out and marked against Carlton at Waverley, and kicked the goal from 45 on an angle. And that was really the last thing he did at VFL level.