Matthew Parker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matthew Parker

5SKULL5

What stands in the way, becomes the way!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne
Yeah, they were definitely the garlic munchers. Think Peter Menaglio etc. Were formally the Cardinals before changing to the Falcons.

David Palm, Brad Gwilliam and Mark Merenda come to us from West Perth.
That Gwilliam had a long career, poor bugger ran into the goal post his first game. kaput.
My favorite memory of Mark Merenda was him getting selected in the Aboriginal All Star team, he quietly told them he was italian.:ROFLMAO:
David Palm was the guy that bit Johnson from Melbourne? aarff aaarfff

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
That Gwilliam had a long career, poor bugger ran into the goal post his first game. kaput.
My favorite memory of Mark Merenda was him getting selected in the Aboriginal All Star team, he quietly told them he was italian.:ROFLMAO:
Mamma Mia thats notta nice!

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
His kicking looked better in the interstate finals. Likely more time & less fatigue.
Parker can play. Looking forward to seeing him after a full AFL preseason.

Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Yeah, they were definitely the garlic munchers. Think Peter Menaglio etc. Were formally the Cardinals before changing to the Falcons.

David Palm, Brad Gwilliam and Mark Merenda come to us from West Perth.
Bakes played for West Perth before transferring to Subiaco.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
His kicking looked better in the interstate finals. Likely more time & less fatigue.
Parker can play. Looking forward to seeing him after a full AFL preseason.
I loved his enthusiasm when he came into the team , however he looked like he was playing every moment like it was his last, like you say Tooheys , big pre season, safety of a contract and a bit of belief we can have a player capable of playing a few different roles , he may be a bottom 4er , however he could be a very handy one

Reactions: 2 users

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
one year is just right. Let him have preseason training with us and play the year. if exceeds, we'll extend his contract. No issue here.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
MP will be playing in the WAFL granny after South Freo beat Claremont in the PF today

Spewbiaco will be hard to beat though

Reactions: 2 users

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
Gwilliam ended up having both knees reconstructed after running into the goal post.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
MP will be playing in the WAFL granny after South Freo beat Claremont in the PF today

Spewbiaco will be hard to beat though

Go Subi!!

Lived in Perth from age 18 months to 8 years, Subiaco supporter here, after the disappointment of last year after 2019 we want another.

DS

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Just for anyone wanting to watch Matty Parker in the WAFL Grand Final today.

Saturday's WAFL Grand Final between South Fremantle and Subiaco kicks off at 3.20pm AWST (5.20pm AEST) and will be broadcast live on 7Plus

Reactions: 8 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003

Saturday's WAFL Grand Final between South Fremantle and Subiaco kicks off at 3.20pm AWST (5.20pm AEST) and will be broadcast live on 7Plus

Might have to try n sneak a look. South Frockers Woofers in Sydaknee colours, might take me a qtr ( beer ) or two to get my head around who I'm barracking for.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria

Thanks Julius.

Reactions: 1 user