Matthew Parker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matthew Parker

backpocketplumber

Tiger Rookie
May 19, 2014
Hope he is doing some work on Van Rooyen , Bazzo , Williams & Erasmus
Reckon he would be pretty familiar with all that bunch Turk....he got some good words from Clarke for his efforts thus far. As JVR has come through the Claremont path reckon Sam would have seen a fair bit of him over the others. I've spotted Sam at a few colts games but I'm too timid to approach him to have a few words!

Nice little summary from Darft Central for a number of that lot here

Reactions: 1 user

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Hope he is doing some work on Van Rooyen , Bazzo , Williams & Erasmus
Any love for Gibcus?
I’m thinking a tall defender is a priority over relatively short tall forwards around the 194cm mark unless they’re extremely mobile like JR.

amc11

Tiger Rookie
Dec 7, 2018
Nice welcome for Matt Parker

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Any love for Gibcus?
I’m thinking a tall defender is a priority over relatively short tall forwards around the 194cm mark unless they’re extremely mobile like JR.
Yes alot of love and will most likely be the 1st KPP drafted imo
Thinking he goes inside top 10 and out of our reach

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Think he can play half forward. George and Dan are struggling.
We have no one else in their places and he is better overhead and a tough nut.
Ideal player to keep Lever or Salem busy, or Rich or Stewart. Could be quite a win if that frees up one of our talls
and means we don't have to play 3 talls all the time at the expense of run and pressure.
I agree he is a Townsend choice and just what we are missing.
If you look at the losses to the top 3 sides you can see that what he brings up forward would make us goals better and opposition goals weaker.
Inspired choice.
Jake Lever stocking up on the Depends in case Melbourne play Richmond again, and MP lines up on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Yes alot of love and will most likely be the 1st KPP drafted imo
Thinking he goes inside top 10 and out of our reach
I suppose if we want him bad enough, we’ll have to bundle our considerable picks or include a player and hope there’s interest.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Looks like he will be wearing the #37
Not one of the most noticebale guernseys through RFC history.

The great Michael Green of course wore it best in the most games if I recall correctly.

Damien Ryan, Richard Lounder, Kyle Archibald, Jayden Post and of course most recently Connor Menadue were others.

IIRC Marc Dragicevic also started out in the 37 before switching to the #7.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Not one of the most noticebale guernseys through RFC history.

The great Michael Green of course wore it best in the most games if I recall correctly.

Damien Ryan, Richard Lounder, Kyle Archibald, Jayden Post and of course most recently Connor Menadue were others.

IIRC Marc Dragicevic also started out in the 37 before switching to the #7.
Big Ty in the early 90s.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Yep big Ty Esler, and the Big "O" Orren Stephenson also wore it from memory.
I was always impressed by Esler until I noticed him acting like a kid at Waverley one night in one our pre-season games.

Reactions: 1 user