Matthew Parker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matthew Parker

5SKULL5

What stands in the way, becomes the way!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne
I was always impressed by Esler until I noticed him acting like a kid at Waverley one night in one our pre-season games.
I always had hopes for big Ty too, till after a thrashing at Kardinia Park, I saw him tucking into multiple B Mac's up the highway.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I always had hopes for big Ty too, till after a thrashing at Kardinia Park, I saw him tucking into multiple B Mac's up the highway.
Back when Big Macs were Big Macs, and Maccas was actually half decent.

Reactions: 1 user

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
# 37 Michael Green, 4 times Premiership player, RFC Hall of Famer, RFC Team Of The Century & Life Member.
Pretty handy #37.

He was a Great Player

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
# 37 Michael Green, 4 times Premiership player, RFC Hall of Famer, RFC Team Of The Century & Life Member.
Pretty handy #37.

He was a Great Player
Yep and I don't think anyone has got anywhere near him that has worn it since.

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
I was always impressed by Esler until I noticed him acting like a kid at Waverley one night in one our pre-season games.
Was drunk as a skunk at the Dandenong hotel strippers one afternoon back in the day carrying on like a flog.
Whilst we were all impeccably behaved and sober of course.

Loved a slurp big Ty.

• Haha

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
I was at that game and i actually thought we found a player that could match Ablett and Dunstall

Lounder probably did match them
Ablett and Dunstall's combined weight was approx 190kg - Lounder about the same

• Haha

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
I was at that game and i actually thought we found a player that could match Ablett and Dunstall
Early the next week he led out and marked against Carlton at Waverley, and kicked the goal from 45 on an angle. And that was really the last thing he did at VFL level.

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
Nugent another player that dissapeaerd from the scene just like Wall and Wayne Shand post 80-82.
Now there’s some memories. Another was semi cult figure Graeme Robertson who sported the crew cut.