Matthew Parker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matthew Parker

Tigeronprowl

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Dec 30, 2002
To get back on topic, this kid could be a real ace up our sleeve for the rest of the year. His highlights package shows that he is very skilful, explosive pace and can take a big mark. Get some consistency into his game and he could prove to be a great pickup, fingers crossed. Can't wait for the VFL to start up again.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
To get back on topic, this kid could be a real ace up our sleeve for the rest of the year. His highlights package shows that he is very skilful, explosive pace and can take a big mark. Get some consistency into his game and he could prove to be a great pickup, fingers crossed. Can't wait for the VFL to start up again.
Yep. Marlion Pickett 2021 version.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Will play before September they will want to have a look at him as he might have a point of difference to him come the pointy end.

Was drafted with a role in mind obviously.

Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Surely needs to replace Caddy

I'd be happy to gamble on debuting Parker, sight unseen, against his 'Ex' the Saints replacing Caddy. Could either add pace to the wing or liven up our forward line.

Reactions: 1 user

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
I'd be happy to gamble on debuting Parker, sight unseen, against his 'Ex' the Saints replacing Caddy. Could either add pace to the wing or liven up our forward line.
Same here, on last night's showing.
Just aware that if he struglled, for the next week all we'd see on here would be:

"His *smile*, why did we draft him"
"Another midget who can't kick"
"send him back to, WA or St Kilda"

Usually from the same people who are championing him this week.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
A fair bit of expectation on a bloke who couldn’t make it at St.Kilda and hasn’t played a game for us. I hope he gets a go and does well but think we need to temper the expectations. He’s not gonna make the difference between us being the ordinary side we are right now and getting back to our best.