Matthew Parker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matthew Parker

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Our panel is all over Parker's kicking. (Because we all are.) Defensive role for him?

He can get a kick. Now that he's fit he's a magnet. Just keeps getting there.

The decision making. The use. In particular, the kicking. I'm interested to see the plan.

For actual hardness this bloke is real. And his BWA is as yet uncapped. He can run. He'll get the ball. He'll bungle a bit. Do we play him on Neale? At least for a while.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Congrats Matt.

Have a great Tiger Tough debut..............................and bash Zorko the campaigner.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Our panel is all over Parker's kicking. (Because we all are.) Defensive role for him?

The decision making. The use. In particular, the kicking. I'm interested to see the plan.

For actual hardness this bloke is real. And his BWA is as yet uncapped. He can run. He'll get the ball. He'll bungle a bit. Do we play him on Neale? At least for a while.
Straight in the guts and first opportunity to run through Robinson

Reactions: 2 users

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004

Parker should be played HF Wing taking over GeorgeS role
Do we actually tag Neale? Didn’t think we did

Reactions: 1 user

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Parker should be played HF Wing taking over GeorgeS role
Do we actually tag Neale? Didn’t think we did
We don't tag, bt, but I think we'll pull a few surprises tonight and we are well short of midfielders. I think Parker will get a job. Maybe McCluggage.

I'd just like to put the frighteners on that little bludger Neale.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Congrats Matt.

Have a great Tiger Tough debut..............................and bash Zorko the campaigner.
He’s gonna have a long list of oppo players to smash
Put it on a plaster wrist band and a trainer can put a line through the names as he dishes some hurt out to each of them.

bringbakflemmo

Tiger Superstar
Apr 15, 2009
I like his endeavour.
Knows how to get the ball although I’m not sure how strong his kicking is.

Reactions: 1 user