Matthew Parker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matthew Parker

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
No for me he gets a contract based on pressure and tackling ? we been past that .Poor skills and kicking and frees to we have to many of this type already draft a kid or go back to the state leagues.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Been ok but lacks tricks and not skilled enough. Prefer to roll the dice with another late pick.

Reactions: 2 users

Tiger Superstar
Feb 28, 2008
Mid-season top up player for finals tilt, when Football Dept were still recruiting for our pressure game, which is now about to be overhauled.
We have sooooo many average kicks on our list and we need to focus on kicking skills and efficiency going forward.
IN: Elite kicks
OUT: *smile* loopy kicks.
Therefore, cut and run.

Bill Haverchuck

Tiger Superstar
Jun 27, 2011
Our forward line lacks talent yet he gets selected ahead of the likes of HRS and Cumberland , very disappointing..
*smile* pressure

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Not sure Parker is the future ... but then again, there are a few on the list who fall into that category.

Reactions: 1 user

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
I think we are playing aarts and Parker because we don’t want to burn young players who aren’t ready. hopefully we recruit some forward talent in this draft.

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Pretty clear delist for Leysy. Just not an AFL level footballer unfortunately.

Reactions: 3 users

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
Unless I'm blind, I've seen good kicks (passes and goals). Can't believe most writing him off as we only got him cheap. Best thing is that he's lively and tackles (ala Towner) compared to sleepy statues like George. Give the bloke a chance.
He is not a poor kick. In one game he started with three turnovers so maybe that's why it's on the tip of some fingers.

Aegean Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Aug 27, 2008
Will never ever be a starting 22 player. Old Richmond kept these players on the list for too long.

Reactions: 1 users