Welcome Noah Cumberland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Noah Cumberland

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
I’m sticking with my Pettifer clone call…. Kid has some skills, but boy he does some odd things on the field

Reactions: 1 users

Tigermad2005

Tiger Legend
Aug 18, 2004
Ballarat
Just how soft is he as a player? Went down like he was shot. I said any money he will be back after half time like nothing happene.

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Made a couple of chances. Not chances in dangerous areas. So missed. Must work dangerous areas. (Gunston was a one-hit-wonder.)

Looked rusty agin the Baners.

Prefer Jack Higgins.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Floundering, lots of activity lots of splashing but no actual swimming.

Shadow of his 2022 form.

Doesnt help him when he is being used as the get out dump kick option our of defensive 50 covered by a Key defender and a ruckman.

Tempted to keep him out there for another week he needs confidence.

Also needs to make second and third efforts.

He's somewhat of a conundrum.

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Just how soft is he as a player? Went down like he was shot. I said any money he will be back after half time like nothing happene.
I thought he died twice in the ground last night . And the Jack Riewoldt spray he received was warranted. Amazing what was witnessed last night
Doubt Noah belongs at punt rd

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
the difference between his best and worst is like a canyon

im guessing its between the ears , either feels extremely good or completely lacking confidence ,

its obviously not lack of talent

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
the difference between his best and worst is like a canyon

im guessing its between the ears , either feels extremely good or completely lacking confidence ,

its obviously not lack of talent
He can go back to the VFL
He gets a bump and you think we need to call the ambulance every time . Amazing

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
I thought he died twice in the ground last night . And the Jack Riewoldt spray he received was warranted. Amazing what was witnessed last night
Doubt Noah belongs at punt rd
Yep - if that’s the way Noah wants to behave, he can go irrespective of how talented he is. Extremely disappointing.

As in life, football isn’t fair - up to the individual to be strong enough to make their own way. We resolute and strong minded players who put the team first, not flakey individuals.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
I thought he was our best forward. Always looked dangerous. His defensive work isn't MRJ but he's ok. Gave it all in some defensive chasing.

It's his mental stamina that worries me. Has he got the mental stamina to make it as a top liner? The reactions to injuries suggest not

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
I thought he was our best forward. Always looked dangerous. His defensive work isn't MRJ but he's ok. Gave it all in some defensive chasing.

It's his mental stamina that worries me. Has he got the mental stamina to make it as a top liner? The reactions to injuries suggest not
I wouldnt be surprised if he was jabbed at half time, and actually misses weeks.

He was ok (being generous), but yes, probably our best forward on the night, along with Clarke, but it aint exactly high praise.

TimeToRoar

Tiger Superstar
Apr 13, 2014
I wouldnt be surprised if he was jabbed at half time, and actually misses weeks.

He was ok (being generous), but yes, probably our best forward on the night, along with Clarke, but it aint exactly high praise.
1688083198670.pngTime for some home truths in the forward line

• Haha

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
jesus some of you are full of *smile*..poor bastard has at least shown some emotion and effort,,what the *smile* do ya make of our entire midfeild insipid, i dont wanna chase or make any kinda effort tonight,,graham, bolton, ross,taranto,hopper,nank, jack,cotch..all utterly inspid,,but hey lets all blame pickett anf cumberland....embarrasing
As a forward virtually impossible tonight. Also saw the ankle roll, would have bloody hurt. Ive done that several times. How many warriors on here bagging him have..?

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007

True, but rather than a pat on the back for toughing it out, people on here are calling him a stager, and previously a sook. Not good enough by the keyboard heroes on here.

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
As I have said before Cumberland is a stager and drama queen and the players know it, low and behold he has not been carted away in an ambulance but playing the 2nd half unencumbered pardon the pun ;)
Thought you were better than this

Reactions: 1 users

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
You rolled an ankle like that before? He probably hasn’t either. It bloody hurts. He has come back from a knee reco already so I suggest he has some mental toughness and intestinal fortitude, more than some turncoat pr1cks on here