Welcome Noah Cumberland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Noah Cumberland

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
He posted on social media that he had been reinstated to the main list
Probably for 12 months only I'd expect.

The club looking for some room to move by the looks of it with the draft and Rookie or PSD.

Reactions: 1 user

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Probably for 12 months only I'd expect.

The club looking for some room to move by the looks of it with the draft and Rookie or PSD.
If that were the case, we'll have less spots tomorrow I expect, so might limit our ability to trade?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Played well in the ressies again today, has got a good all round game. Reckon he's a good chance of making it as AFL player.

Reactions: 3 users

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Definitely has AFL prospects. Forward flank or possibly a wing depending on his fitness

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
This guy showed real ground game yesterday. Won it inside, made space for himself and got it off. Changed mid. He's a scrappy looking user but ok for now.

He had a discipline failure when he infringed in a failed marking attempt in the... first quarter but it wasn't called IIRC. And he lost concentration and gave up a 50m in the third.

Along with MRJ looked a midfielder on the day. Ground ball winning. Pace from the contest.

He's by no means a complete player and he can be scrappy but he has football talent and athleticism. The aerial game is nice but to make it Cumberland has to keep improving his ground game. He's got some. Promising yesterday.

Reactions: 10 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
I like his game yesterday overall. But where I thought he let himself down was doing long bombs forward and kicking to the opposition without one of our players in sight. Needs better decision making.

But he does have Caddy covered now.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMad

All for one and one for all
Dec 18, 2002
I see him a bit more as a George replacement.
Looks like one of those players that play better in the seniors than VFL.
Would have done no worse than Castagna or Edwards last week.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Looks like one of those players that play better in the seniors than VFL.
Would have done no worse than Castagna or Edwards last week.
Back after missing a few weeks, kicked 3 goals and had 5 tackles.
Has been a consistent goals kicker and is good overhead, good AFL attributes.
Should be coming under serious consideration for Georges's position.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Not while Dusty's going forward.
Yeah perhaps.

Below is the named side, it doesn't mean they lined up that way, but Cumberland replacing Castagna doesn't look too bad to me.

HF- Castagna, Lambert, Bolton
F - Lynch, Martin, Riewoldt

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
Yeah perhaps.

Below is the named side, it doesn't mean they lined up that way, but Cumberland replacing Castagna doesn't look too bad to me.

HF- Castagna, Lambert, Bolton
F - Lynch, Martin, Riewoldt
I still think Stack before Cumbo. And Judson's going to make a run at it at some stage too.