Welcome Noah Cumberland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Noah Cumberland

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Absolute ripper pick along with Martyn. These two are going to be absolute jets! Can't believe they weren't matched and we grabbed them.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Absolute ripper pick along with Martyn. These two are going to be absolute jets! Can't believe they weren't matched and we grabbed them.

Brisbane only had one pick left couldn't match. The disadvantage of having multiple academy players become available in 1 year. Tigers think outside the square again.

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Looks to have a bit of flair about his game. Looks okay going off his highlights video, mind you they all do.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Really like the look of Noah, in a couple of years we will need a dashing half back I think that is where he will be developed?

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Really like the look of Noah, in a couple of years we will need a dashing half back I think that is where he will be developed?

I agree. His video definitely screamed half back compared to half forward and with that booming kick can do a Shorty and kick goals from outside 50. Could be our Houli replacement

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
I agree. His video definitely screamed half back compared to half forward and with that booming kick can do a Shorty and kick goals from outside 50. Could be our Houli replacement

I was thinking of Houli when I made my comment, left footer too, at combine was 5th in 20m sprint at 2.931 sec and 8th in Agility with 8.208 which bodes well.
I'm not retiring Houli by the way!

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I was thinking of Houli when I made my comment, left footer too, at combine was 5th in 20m sprint at 2.931 sec and 8th in Agility with 8.208 which bodes well.
I'm not retiring Houli by the way!

Hater

• Haha

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
Brisbane only had one pick left couldn't match. The disadvantage of having multiple academy players become available in 1 year. Tigers think outside the square again.
I wonder if we actually colluded in some way with the Bombers?